Business Valuation & Advisory
If you own a business, want to protect your wealth, or determine how much an asset is worth, you will at some point need professional valuation services.
It may be to:
- Assist with selling your business
- Obtain financing from a lender for the purchase of a business
- Plan for a merger, acquisition or stock offering
- Develop an estate or tax plan to protect your wealth
- Create a succession plan
- Determine the value of assets and liabilities for a divorce settlement
- Assist attorneys in litigation
- File an insurance claim
- Set up an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Whatever its purpose, valuation is a widely used discipline that can play a key role in helping you achieve your financial goals. The HRSS Business Valuation and Advisory Services team understands this. We build client relationships that form the basis of in-depth industry knowledge, enabling us to steer companies smartly through shifting priorities.
Advisory services at HRSS can take the form of a thorough analysis of our client and a review of both their short-term and long-range business goals.
HRSS Advisory Services include:
- Merger and acquisition due diligence
- Estate Planning
- Internal control design and assessment
- Budgeting, projection and financial forecast support
- IFRS conversion
- Litigation and forensics